Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! There's a really annoying bug!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
Darker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Help! There's a really annoying bug! Reply with quote

I'm addressing all those guys who have the Chankast emulator. Maybe it's my disc of SoA or something but when I reach the event after leaving Dangral Island (before the one when Enrique separates from the Vyse and co.) and when I get to the Sailor's Isle, the screen turns black and the game doesn't go on any longer. I can't download the ship battle with Blackbeard II! Crying or Very sad
So my question is: is there a way to avoid the battle?
Well, myself, I suppose there isn't and if so, can somebody please help me with the case? PM me for details. Thank you beforehand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: