Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT THE FUCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic
karlsson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: WHAT THE FUCK Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

I hope that this proposal will not be an inconvenience or embarrassment to you. I must not hesitate to confide in you this simple and sincere request business for our mutual benefit. I am James Nimely ,the son of the late Mr. Steve Nimely from Republic of Liberia.My father was a prosperous Gold and Diamond merchant in Monrovia,capital of the Republic of Liberia,my father is a very good friend of our former president Charles Talyor .

My family was attacked by unknown assassins .My mother died instantly but my father died after five days in a private hospital. I didn't know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother and sister.Before my father gave up the ghost,He secretly disclosed to me that he deposited the sum of US$7,000,000.00 (Seven Million US Dollars)in a private finance and security company in DAKAR the capital city of SENEGAL .

I'm presently in Senegal but since I has no experience or interest in this type of business he advised me to seek a reliable and trust worthy business partner who will assist me to secure and transfer this funds abroad strictly for investment purposes and for guidance.Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me to secure and transfer this fund to your account holding on my behalf and aid me to leave Africa and invest this fund in any meaningful lucrative business in your country . You shall be entitled to a significant portion of the fund..

Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction. Thanks for your kind attention and expected positive response.

Yours Sincerely,

James Nimely.

wtf.....
Mantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tyhink you should take advatnage to fhit exceltn buesines porpetintiy !_!_!_!_!_
GalaKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said the F word, you are dead... FUCKER.
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

Location: Illuminati Headquarters (Planing New World Order parking spaces)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invest it all in BOXORZ O' ROXORZ!
yo what up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. wonderful wrote:
i tyhink you should take advatnage to fhit exceltn buesines porpetintiy !_!_!_!_!_

Yeah this is a once in a lifetime offer!
Sensei Ramirez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should give him your bank details. You could be a millionare very soon.
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sensei Ramirez wrote:
I think you should give him your bank details. You could be a millionare very soon.
Hallo, I am a very wealthy king from nigeria and I would like to transfer my funds into USD. Would you please donate USDDollars to my account?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: