Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITS TEXT ADVENTURE TIME!(plez keep entries brief for others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic

How is it going? How long do you think we can make it last?
Its boring.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
It can't make it far..
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
nice idea. maybe after if this one goes well, we could start another.
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
umm some of the writers here are a little sick and twisted.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
can we not do this again its a waste of space etc...
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat (now named Turtle the furry, or Turf for short) seems displeased with this prospect. But once the eye patch is stapled in place there seems to be no further quarrel.
Also whilst in Nasr you meet the kindly doctor who manages to heal your leg pretty much.. However...

she is the old merchants cousin..
She breaks your leg again quickly. ..and starts to run to call the guards.

you are armed with:
a zimmer frame, a cat, your handy bottle of mayo, a voucher, your newly learnt "Legless fury", and a nearby exit.
A that very moment a looper poaks it head around the door. cause it's bored.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arcadiaus



Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pow flies in from outa of know were to help you..
"pow pow!, pow pow!"
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Na, you grease the floor with the mayo, use "legless fury" on the guards, then let them skid accross the mayo out the exit. Then take all of the old lady's stuff and leave for..... the Imperial Palace!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering along the way at just how much mayo one jar can hold, and then eats some more.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Arcadiaus



Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pow comes up to help you eat everything faster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Combine 1 part looper, 2 parts pow, and 2 parts mayo to create a new mega-boss of doom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turf learns "Feline Eyepatch Blast", combines it with "Legless Fury" and "Manyonnaise Spread" to destroy this new Mega-boss of doom, the companions make it just in time for the once-a-day Grand Fortress wall opening, and have some more manyonnaise.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: K Reply with quote

Your stomach feels odd after finishing that "mega-boss of doom". Dispite that, you feel refreashed and want a drink to go with it.
Making your way back to the ship, the slightly more serious problem of your brocken leg, arises again.
But using the looper skin as a sort of strechy sock, and some of the bones from the meal, you manage to form a makeshift splint, for your leg.
You steal a few sacri crystal from behind the doctor's counter... and continue painlessy to the dock.

It is only then you decide what it is you're trying to do, and where you should go next?
Question Valua
Question sailor isle
Question Into a storm and hope you land somewhere undiscovered yet, like under the purple, blue, or silver moon.. oh yeh or the green one.
Question go anywhere else
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vyse_654321



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After your speedy recovery you head to sailers isle Turf your new first mate is in his cabin cleaning off his newly aquired mayo you step on saliors and buy some repair parts healing crsatls and wepons and sell the moonfish you had in your ear much earlier that day

Arrow You decide to go cliche and start a pirate crew and find a grand adventure with a powferl backstabber as the bad guy

Arrow Buy loqua

Arrow find more money for a better ship
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you go into the tavern to buy a bottle of Loqua, you see sn elderly man in his late sixties with a sailor's paunch, a black eyepatch (very similar to Turf's) and a large rusty mechanical arm. He asks you if you have seen a purple arcwhale called Rhaknam.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try and bribe him into Joining Your Crew, for a bottle of WD40.
You found one in someone elses boat, back a the port.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vyse_654321



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After getting drunk the man passes out on your ship you stel everything he had in his pocket and a couple of screws off his arm then you eat all of Turf fur and vomit it back on the large passed out man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You awake on a bed in the inn, after a very disturbing dream, something about eating Turf's fur. The old sailor with the metal arm walks in the room and informs you that you had one loqua bottle too many (so did Turf) and you passed out. He took you to the inn because he heard you mention something about a purple arcwhale while semi-drunk. He wants you to tell him if you have seen Rhaknam.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly, a mob of people break down the door because they found out what you did to the old guy way back when you tossed him off his own ship, and you and Drachma leap out the window.....and leap right onto the deck of a Valuan ship.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were just thinking "Gosh that was lucky!" when you realise that there is a gun-lance to your face!
Luckly Drachma had more of a run up, taking the valuen out with one heavy swip of his metal arm.

Guns fire
most soldiers are abord land.

This patrol ship is doing a round of collecting prisoners.
you let them free to take down the remaining valuans and in the chaos you take the bridge and set sail.
Wink
now you have:
lots of law brakers aboard not all are co-operative.
five valuan soilder in the jail, with there weapons taked, by some people aboard?
The coordinate giving "boatswain", held hostidge at the wheel.
A Secret you know about that Archwhale... One that you have had for many years, and one that must be kept well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While pausing to plan out your next move, you and Turf have some more manyonnaise. You offer Drachma some, but he declines, saying something about an "expiration date".
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You head for Ixa' taka to find out what the heck that gooey stuff was in the giant barrels in the bar/pub sort of place, and to give the Valuan soldiers to the Ixa'ness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Altered for interest Reply with quote

On the journey, there is trouble below decks.
They are swabbling again; its about the fact that you are almost the youngest on the ship and yet you get to wear the big hat with the skull and cross bones on it!

Seeing as it's your job as captian to keep them in line, you go to see what the matter is...
You tell the expectant crew that:
"There be much mayo, at our distination! Tis the land of milk and Mayo! That is where the barrels came from in the sailers isle! so Stick with me and we can make it!"
Razz
Are you convienced the speach worked, or do you think there's trouble ahead?...
Arrow Drive on..?
Arrow Talk to Drackma?
Arrow Speak to the gipsy queen on board about your furture... and these strange dreams you keep having...
(Archwhales...Loqua...Tattoos... inpending doom.. Mayo, that kinda stuff)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rodgun



Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Posts: 82
Location: Honduras, Latin America

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You speak to the gipsy queen on board and tell her your dream about you surfing on an archwhale while making Osman a tatoo on the stamach and drink loqua at the same time turf eats the rest of the mayo and then you go to a show called "inpending doom" where Osman does the belly dance and you wake up then.
_________________
"Trust, comrades and teamwork are the only true treasures of this world." Daccat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Starshine_Monarch



Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gypsy queen's eyes widen. "I have seen this dream as well. The Arcwhale you speak of is Osman's mother. I hope that explais a few things."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group