Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITS TEXT ADVENTURE TIME!(plez keep entries brief for others)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic

How is it going? How long do you think we can make it last?
Its boring.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
It can't make it far..
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
nice idea. maybe after if this one goes well, we could start another.
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
umm some of the writers here are a little sick and twisted.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
can we not do this again its a waste of space etc...
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: ITS TEXT ADVENTURE TIME!(plez keep entries brief for others) Reply with quote

What was that somthing woke you up from sleep. ohh well it was day already; it must have been another one of those explosions from the new mine in Esperanza. Still at least the valuans had opened a market to them. Must be the new guy...

Arrow looking around, you are in a room..

Arrow The front door to the town of Esperanza is open..

Arrow You see an old boat in the port from your window.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bogo Sort
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 430
Location: six blocks east of mars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>EXAMINE BOAT

(edit: >PUT MOON FISH IN EAR)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>TRY TO CLIMB OUT PORT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>BREAK LEFT LEG
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Guys...! Reply with quote

...after your misfortune looking in th boat, your cries of pain don't go unnoticed; and a kindly old merchant heads out of the port tavern.
It appears it was his boat, and his first thought was that someone was trying to steal it, and travel the skies ("a pity I didn't try that" crosses your mind). He smiles at you and says his knows some basic first aid, and has enough Sacri crystal to kill the pain; but they would have to visit the nearest profiecient doctor for real treatment, who unfortunatly lives in central Nasr he suspected..

First, he says he must collect some more moonstone from the mine to deliver to vaula (you notice some already in the boat with you...)

Arrow wait for him.

Arrow Do something else.
Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>WAIT FOR HIM
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: ---Anyone can continue the story!..be imaginative..?-- Reply with quote

>[He returns with a large barrel, and his pet cat.
They join you aboard with the smell of loqua all about you. You set sail into the windy sky]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shinzo



Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...The end?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Exclamation ok pause for a bit, Exclamation the point is YOU write a chuck of a story; but leave enough ambigiuity for others to add the next chapter onto it.
It doesn't just rest on me, like {queastion = responce}...
so no, it's not the end; unless you make an entry that kills everyone in it, ...which would leave little fun,
even then the story may continue...

[it's a shared story for the comunity, you could make a queastion=answer one by yourself but I think you may find it a little boring to do after a while, maybe another project for another time...
At the moment on this one we write it together equally]

NOW lets try again...)


Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>IT BEGINS TO RAIN RED MOONSTONES
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kyyp



Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amhcard wrote:
>IT BEGINS TO RAIN RED MOONSTONES


Did you even read the post right above yours?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought poweremerald said to continue.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kyyp



Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said to continue, but not like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I actually stop and take the time to read it, I see your point.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Shinzo



Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vyse discovers the atomic bomb, accidently sets 20 off and kills the world.

...the end?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He tosses the old guy off the boat and heads for Nasr, to sell the pet cat to Osman maybe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poweremerald



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Only in your mind...only in your mind...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: --some of the above have no table manners!-- Reply with quote

[On your long journey you befriend the cat dispite the recent death of it's master, it warms to you.
So, now you consider weither the bag of "raw moon stone ore" would be of more traiding value...

Whilst this contemplation goes on a small iron ship aproaches (it's a valuen patrol ship; with little weponary, and during the rebuilt of valua, little imortance),
an authoritive voice booms from it's load speaker.
He wants to see you licence and other flight-papers...]

You also have little weponary, but so do have:
Arrow A big bag filled with expensive rocks, a cat, some fish, a bottle of mayonaise,
a rope, a smoke flare, a bright distress light... and a surprisingly fast ship!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He flies directly at the ship, tosses the flare at the bridge, throws the rope into the propellers, clogging the blades and slowing the ship down, and speeds away, enjoying his favorite treat, warm manyonnaise.

Lets the cat have some, too.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Giligan



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>He heads to maramba to use the raw moon stones to buy information from the GuildMaster, then changes his mind, grabs the really annoying G.M. by the throat and demands all of the info for free. (You always wanted to do that) now he goes to trade his moon stones for something of more value.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amhcard



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 48
Location: Crecent Isle, in the fountain, drowning...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trades raw moonstones for one free Harpoon Cannon voucher redeemable at Valua. Also buys eyepatch for cat.
_________________
A stone in the bush is worth nothing in my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group