Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to Find Screencaps...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
MistressCat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Trying to Find Screencaps... Reply with quote

H'lo! *waves* I am new here, though I've been lurking a little bit. ^_^ *blinks* So hello to everyone! I hope no one minds my asking here...

*spoilers?*
I'm mianly just curious... I have been searching high and low, and can find no trace of some certain screen caps from SoA: Legends. The sidequest with Doc and Piastol in the game eventually allows you to view images, some of which can be found online. Unfortunately, for some reason who ever posted said images did not take all of them, and I've been hoping to find some of the ones featuring Galcian when Ramirez' past is being discussed.
Do you know the ones I'm talking about? The art is really gorgeous, and it would be nice to have it where I could see it, rather than just going back and playing the part over and over again.
Meh, I ramble.
In any case, my question is, does anyone know where I can find them? If not, is there a way I'm unaware of for me to take screencaps from my Gamecube?
Pardon my stupidity. o_o
Thanks! Very Happy
BearOfGlacia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still looking for a screencap of Daikokuya's ship. Crying or Very sad
GilderFan853

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearOfGlacia wrote:
I'm still looking for a screencap of Daikokuya's ship. Crying or Very sad

Crap, was I supposed to do that for you and forgot?

My capture card is currently on the other side of the country (along with my Gamecube), so I can't help right now... If I'm not busy over the summer I can get screencaps.
MistressCat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins* Well, thanks for the replies, in any case. I actually managed to get some screencaps, by my own means. Hehe. I guess using my digital camera is sort of a poor man's screencap system? ^_^
They're not great, but hey- I got 'em!
If anyone ever does find some nice versions, though... Teeheee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: