Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here are my questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
colbygirl306

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Here are my questions Reply with quote

You know about Skies of Arcadia Legends, well, there are these people that look like me who are robbing the people of Nasrad, and at first I found them, then they dissapered. How am I going to find them again?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you pummel them to a pulp?

"God does not play dice." - Albert Eintein
"Do it over.... Sure if it's something you can do over then feel free..." -Kratos Aurion
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blade Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, your swashbukler rating has to be at a certain level. Yours must have dropped too low for them to appear. If you progress in the story farther or fight a lot of battles, it should go back up so they re-appear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: