Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheet music?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
jmm77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Sheet music? Reply with quote

Just found this place - loved the game, glad to find such a strong community of people who apparently enjoyed it as much as I did.

Lookin' for some sheet music from the game. Did lots of Googling and came up with nothing. Help?
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of midis (.mid) out there. Some programs can transpose midis into sheet music. I can't help you from here, though.

[edit] <-- Post #666

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can link me to the midi's, I'll try and get guitar pro to do it right, and then export the sheet music into an image for you.

[edit] Spazz you're evil!

Though:

I am more evil than thou!

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2654/6668uz.jpg

edit: just giving a link to the image now, its kinda large Razz

Also, I found some SoA midis and started working with them. HOWEVER they are composed of quite a few tracks, which could make the sheet music thing quite hard. I'll see what I can do here. I'm trying to find the most significant instrument do do for you. I might have the battle music up soon
Crash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spazz wrote:
Post #666

SATAN!!!666
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ftr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I decided to make this a new post, my last one was starting to get a leeeeetle cluttered.

Jmm77, I have done 52 bars of the dungeon battle music for you. The tempo is 151BPM, and its not complete, but it's all I have time to do for now. In all honesty I can't see me doing much else other than completing the battle music. This song is good because there is a general overlying melody, a tune you can easily pick out. With the others, such as the town music, there are too many tracks each providing something vital to single any one out. Even for this I had to move parts from other tracks into this one.

NOTE: There are actually 2 lines per line, if you get my drift. The top section of each line is the sheet music, the bottom line is guitar tabs that you can ignore. I left them in in case you had any guitar-playing friends that may benefit as well.

Here is a link to my edited midi, this is the 52 bars I did for you:
http://www.freewebs.com/ftr2k5/battle.mid

Here's the music:
PAGE 1:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1189/battlepage12uj.jpg

PAGE 2:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5908/battlepage28mv.jpg
jmm77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

You guys rock! I'm hoping to get sheet music specifically for the main theme arrangement heard during the final credits. So if you have some type of requests list you can put me on for that, I'd be most appreciative.
ftr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seeing as you're the only one I'm doing anything for, I'll see what I can do for you. Again, no promises.
B'man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What specifically are you looking for in sheet music? Something to play two-handed on a keyboard/piano? Just the melody like ftr's doing?
jmm77

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The full-on, two-handed deal, preferably. But if all I can get is the melody, I can work from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: