Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Rift, anyone?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Announcements and Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic
Ilchymis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Dark Rift, anyone? Reply with quote

I was thinking... and maybe we ought to have a Dark Rift section for the forum. What would happen in the Dark Rift, you ask? Well, I suspect it would be filled with all the randomness and depravity that we don't want anywhere else, even the General Discussion board. That way if someone has something really twisted or of complete irrelevance, they can post it in the Dark Rift and nobody has to look at it unless they're very, very daring. Just a thought.

P.S. So far I haven't seen a whole lot of depravity. Aside from ol' Bear of Glacia offering to pose nude for a certain aspiring artist.
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows the life of the community lies in IRC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay, Anime, same diff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Treppenwitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop using that emot.

Treppenwitz
Aroihkin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm easily amused, so sue me. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I wish I knew how to do that. If your so easily amused Aroihkin, then maybe this joke should fire you up. (this joke was killed by Danny so sue him! mwahahahah)
So I went to this bar right? And see this guy.
I say, "Hey, why the long face?"
And he says, "Cuz I'm a horse"
"Then why are you talking?"
"Neiiighhhhh"
Stupid joke, huh? Maybe if Danny had cut off a few parts it would be somewhat amusing..... as for that picture you displayed........ thats just wrong.
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's something worth posting that you feel the other people here should read, why not use the General Discussion forum? We really don't need trash here any more. The purpose of this forum is for people who love Skies of Arcadia to come together and talk. It doesn't really matter what we talk about, but remember that pointlessness and randomness is only enjoyable for the person making it.

So, yeah. Just use the General Discussion forum for that kind of stuff. This place needs activity, not more forums. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not -that- easily amused.
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys what's going on with this ninjapost?

Last edited by Spazz on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Spazz, I was just caught up in the moment. Thanks for reminding me though!
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh...so..... when Piastol tells Vyse," I will chase you but one more time Vyse, then this cat and mouse game will be over" and Vyse responds, " You know where to reach me, Sailor's Guild." When do you fight Piastol the final time? Is there a final time? Do you have to be at a certain level? I'm just wondering......
Treppenwitz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell are you asking this here?
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I have no idea. I'd better get to the other forum.......
Ilchymis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you look for your answer here again... you have to find all the moonfish. Each time she appears again, it's because you got more moonfish, and the final one takes all... what, 24? I forget. In the meantime, ponder over the connection between Piastol and moonfish.
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But where to find em.....
Ilchymis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everywhere. I thought I'd gotten nearly all of them. Then I ran across a chart that tells you what items you get for each one, and realized that I'd only found 17. No dice. Check a walkthrough if you really want to find them all; I expect that's the only way one ever does it. I'd love to get them, though, because I have a hunch at the connection between moonfish and Piastol...
Mantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people are dense.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Announcements and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: