Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Admiral do you like the most? Yes, I know. :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic

Which Admiral do you like the most? Yes, I know. :3
Alfonso
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Vigoro (Who sucks)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Gregorio
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Belleza
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
De Loco
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Ramirez
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Galcian (Lord of the Armada)
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

ShinChuck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigoro is underrated. ~.^
Kosaburo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daba wrote:
Snowe_Vingerhut, nice one. at least im not on my own...

Sadly, you are. Sad
Blade Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septimus wrote:
It's En ree Kay. No if, ands or buts about it.

As for my favorite Admiral...thats a toughie. I liked Vigoro solely for his Freudian MO. I was laughing hard every time I fought him.

Actually, it would be easier for me to name the two admirals I didn't like.

De Loco and Alfonso...Alfonso never did much for me, and De Loco played the "Smart Villian who wasn't really" card a little too much for my taste.

Nothing ruins a good villian for me like when they take the "Stupid Mistake Due to Anger" route.
Says who? Why not? (I'm not asking) If you say "That's the only way the spelling has ever been pronounced" then that makes you a conservitist. And no direct offense to anyone, but I hate conservitisim. We must have change if we are to survive. And you know what? It is because of you that I have decided to always pronounce his name En-rik. Just to inspire change. Every time I hear, read, or write his name, it will make me think...I will try and change the way life works, the purpose of life. Life is not about work. Life is about fun. The reason so many people connect life to work is because they feel that only a select few can have fun. But that's not the case at all.
Septimus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wait wait wait.

Me saying "It's pronounced En Ree Kay" makes me a conservative? Not my political stance, voting record or opinion on hot button issues?

Well shit. I voted for the wrong person, then.

Look...I know you wanna make this into some sort of crusade or something....but if you went up to Enrique Iglesias and called him "En Reek" he'd probably laugh at you.

Tell you what. Go ahead and say "En Reek". I'm not gonna oppress you or anything. You could even say that "Subtle" is spelt "Suttle". I ain't gonna stop you. Just don't start labeling people with concepts that you have a rudimentary understanding of and then expect people to take you seriously.
Aroihkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Treppenwitz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade Dancer wrote:
Septimus wrote:
It's En ree Kay. No if, ands or buts about it.

As for my favorite Admiral...thats a toughie. I liked Vigoro solely for his Freudian MO. I was laughing hard every time I fought him.

Actually, it would be easier for me to name the two admirals I didn't like.

De Loco and Alfonso...Alfonso never did much for me, and De Loco played the "Smart Villian who wasn't really" card a little too much for my taste.

Nothing ruins a good villian for me like when they take the "Stupid Mistake Due to Anger" route.
Says who? Why not? (I'm not asking) If you say "That's the only way the spelling has ever been pronounced" then that makes you a conservitist. And no direct offense to anyone, but I hate conservitisim. We must have change if we are to survive. And you know what? It is because of you that I have decided to always pronounce his name En-rik. Just to inspire change. Every time I hear, read, or write his name, it will make me think...I will try and change the way life works, the purpose of life. Life is not about work. Life is about fun. The reason so many people connect life to work is because they feel that only a select few can have fun. But that's not the case at all.

Hahaha, holy crap. This is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read.
daba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't half talk a lot of shit Blade Dancer!! Talk about egotistical...
...and Kosaburo, you need to stop paedo-ing children and get a hobby Rolling Eyes
Kat
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: