Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Community Forums have returned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Announcements and Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic
LumensAquilae
I get by with a little help from my friends

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Community Forums have returned Reply with quote

It has been a long, painful process, but the forums are back. There are obvious changes, we're now running phpBB software, instead of Ikonboard as run by the previous forums. Discussion forums have been consolidated to keep relevant discussion together without being crowded.

General Discussion - Same as Sailor's Island of old, everything that is not directly related to Skies of Arcadia goes here.
Skies of Arcadia - This forum is for all things SoA related. Game questions, discussion, fan creations, and so on.
Announcements and Suggestions - This is where SoAWorld announcements will be made, and is where you can offer feedback and make suggestions regarding SoAWorld and the forums.

I am no longer allowing users to upload files to the forum. This could possibly change in the future, but it is easy enough for anyone to get an account at Imageshack to upload your own files. The ability to upload files was abused in the last forum, so I do not plan on bringing it back here. Uploading your own avatar is still allowed.

I have not decided on the new rules as of yet. More news regarding that will come soon.
Mantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a reminder, Imageshack's address is www.imageshack.us. It's best to create an account there, as Sam said, if you plan on reusing the images that you upload.
Sensei Ramirez

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to put up a seperate gaming section again? & what about the spam section? That was always good for a laugh.
JonoPike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sensei Ramirez wrote:
what about the spam section? That was always good for a laugh.

Mixed feelings really. The Spam Factory was funny, but after it came in, the whole place kinda went a bit downhill, and lots of people only came here to spam (was guilty of that myself)
ftr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spam factory might be a laugh. With all the forums on the old site, there was lots to keep everyone happy and talking. I've noticed at times this site has no posts for periods that extend beyond 24 hours. I know there are other forums to enjoy, but I know lots of people here, I know most of you hate me ( Sad ) but I feel more a member here than anywhere else
Andrew_MetallicA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us actually work for a living and cant be here 24/7...I for one have periods of time where I may be gone for an entire week because of work.

So sam, about those rules and guidelines....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Announcements and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: