Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most awesome moves [Possible spoilers]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic

Harpoon cannon?
It's awesome and should be equippable on the Delphinus
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
It's awesome, but I'll keep my Moonstone cannon
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
Meh
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
It's pretty lame, actually
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Ilchymis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Most awesome moves [Possible spoilers] Reply with quote

Post your thoughts on the most awesome moves in the game (good or bad). I was personally a major fan of the Harpoon Cannon when it would take out a ship in one shot. Drachma's Tackle and Enrique's Judgment are pretty cool too. As far as evil special moves [spoilers] Ramirez's Silver Eclipse is cool until he starts doing it over and over again because it takes forever. Ramrez/Zelos is rather terrifying with Silver Binds and Silver Nightmare. Any thoughts, or is this topic too easily exhaustible?

Oh, and happy Easter to all that apply!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh Moonstone canon will always rock I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I fire it...

"God does not play dice." - Albert Eintein
"Do it over.... Sure if it's something you can do over then feel free..." -Kratos Aurion
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tatlin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm...The Harpoon Cannon was cool until you got the Delphinus and saw the MoonStone Cannon...It is pretty awesome. As for super moves Pirates' Wrath and Gunslinger are pretty awesome...Lunar Light is good too for healing and stuff and well there are alot of good super moves! But I would have to say I like Pirates' Wrath the most
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GilderRules13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of Gilder's specials, Lunar Light, Pirate's Wrath, the Judgement, Hand of Doom, Omega Psyclone, and Blue Rogues. Prophecy looks cool the first seven times as well.
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh Moonstone canon will always rock I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I fire it...
Hello there.
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Most awesome moves [Possible spoilers] Reply with quote

Ilchymis wrote:
Post your thoughts on the most awesome moves in the game (good or bad). I was personally a major fan of the Harpoon Cannon when it would take out a ship in one shot. Drachma's Tackle and Enrique's Judgment are pretty cool too. As far as evil special moves [spoilers] Ramirez's Silver Eclipse is cool until he starts doing it over and over again because it takes forever. Ramrez/Zelos is rather terrifying with Silver Binds and Silver Nightmare. Any thoughts, or is this topic too easily exhaustible?

Oh, and happy Easter to all that apply!
Perfectly said.
Snowe_Vingerhut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonstone cannon, because it makes Vigoro feel smaller.
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see here, moon and a harpoon; you figure it out! ^_~
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroes: Moon stone Kannon, pirate's wrath, blue rouges (my urala performs there), Royal Blade (#1 fav.) ALL of Gilder's specials, and Delta Shield. Foes: Sliver Eclipse (#1), and Cutlass Wrath (I became Vyse the fallen pirate on purpose on my second file to fight this guy, my friend says he's tough, but he's a joke)
GilderRules13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Eliwood wrote:
Delta Shield.

Why???
BearOfGlacia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it's useful.
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite cutscene to skip is Royal Blade because of the awesome effect that slashes around the enemy you used it on. My second favorite cutscene to skip is Pirate's Wrath because of the spay of particles that fountains out of the enemy.

My favorite cutscene to watch is Lunar Light. Also, Hand of Fate is equally awesome.
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as usefulness goes, it's a three-way tie between Pirates' Wrath, Delta Shield, and Spirit Charge. Lunar Light is definitely the nicest-looking one, though; I rarely skip it.

Also, while the Harpoon Cannon rocks, I'll take the Gigas-destroying Moon Stone Cannon over it any day.
BearOfGlacia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spazz wrote:
spay

Sorry Spazz. Sad
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't really sorry yet, but you will regret that as I hound your every post for spelling and grammar errors.

Oh, wait. I don't have to.

BearOfGlacia wrote:
Because it's useful.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GilderRules13"][quote="Lord Eliwood"]Delta Shield. [/quote]

Why???[/quote]It protects me from annoying magic like enternum or pyri by the black looper. Plus, it looks KINDA like she'a about to do a kamehameha wave.
Lord Eliwood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, you can skip cut scenes???
Kat
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, on the American and European versions of the original (but not the Japanese), one could skip allies' S-Moves (as well as Prophecy and Blue Rogues) by hitting Start. I haven't played Legends, but I'd imagine that it still works.
Spazz
S T E E L

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press start if you're using the Dreamcast version. I don't know if it's start in Legends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, I have legends, but I'll try though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: