Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need a piece of artwork.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
BearOfGlacia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: I need a piece of artwork. Reply with quote

What I'm looking for is a pic that someone posted on the old forum once. It's a piece of artwork that was never used in the finished game that I saw here but now I've forgotten who posted it and where it came from.

It's one of the background scenes similar to the ones that exist for Yafutoma, Nasr, Glacia and Ixa'Taka. These are the stillframes that are displayed while Aika is talking about the various places. Like the pic of Vyse with his hair on fire in Nasr or frozen solid in Glacia. Those pictures.

The one I want was the one from Valua(?) that shows Vyse and the girls tied up in a huge cauldron with robed and masked men standing around them. As I said it was never used in the original game but someone managed to find this pic on the net and I'd like to have a copy if anyone can turn one up.
BearOfGlacia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late. Someone on the *cough* LEGENDS OF ARCADIA *cough* site found it for me. It's at Daccat's Coin if anyone else is interested.
Meowzy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. i cant seem to find that site... could you send me the link?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: