Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the soundtrack CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
Myu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Question about the soundtrack CD Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm an old fan of Arcadia; I used to play it all the time when it was new and loved it to death. I even had the Japanese boxset version. Even though I don't play it anymore, I still hold fond memories of it and am glad to see so many people still care about this excellent game.

One thing I still want is the official soundtrack CD. I could never find it back in the day. I went looking online today, and I see a lot of obvious bootlegs floating around, but little official information.

Since you guys are SoA experts, do you know if the soundtrack was released by Enterbrain?
If anyone has the catalogue number (I can't find a definite one), that would rock.

Amazon says they have two copies of the soundtrack for $40 and list Enterbrain as the company. Does anyone know from experience if Amazon actually has the CD, or are their lists outdated (as I've found happen with their imports)? Just please don't buy the copies up before I can order one. Sad

Thanks!
Kat
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the soundtrack was published by Enterbrain and the catalogue number listed on my copy is FMCD-1001. Those two listings are from third-party sellers so there's no real way to tell for sure if they're selling bootlegs or not; the prices on the first seller's other listings are (for the most part) what one would normally expect to pay for imported Japanese CDs, though, so it might be okay.

I'd just email them and confirm that the version they're selling was published by Enterbrain (or at least has the Enterbrain logo on it, it's been years since I've dealt with bootleg Japanese albums but those groups always used their own logos instead of making an exact copy of the real release). Assuming they say yes, either you'll get a real copy or they lied about what you bought and you'll have an excuse to get a refund through Amazon if they send you a fake.
Myu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Yeah, I actually did email the third party, but haven't received a reply. Maybe the store selling it for $100+ has the real thing. Laughing
Myu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: They never got back to me. >_>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: