Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For you SoA/Firefly fans...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic
NightCougar37

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: For you SoA/Firefly fans... Reply with quote

Not really new here, just had to recreate a new login (used to be MercOfValor) Very Happy. Hope this is in the right forum for this now. But anyways with the new Serenity movie coming out in September the official movie site has been getting busy. Recently was added a create your own crew feature for those with enough credits earned. So cause i'm a SoA nut as well as Firefly, I decided to create a crew called The Blue Rogues and remembering the SoAworld folks around here I figured i'd post a thread incase anyone would be interested in joining and sharing your love of SoA amongst a mass of ppl who probably have never played it.

What the crews do is compete against other crews on the site for more credits to get movie merchandise. Theres a max of 30 members per crew. Right now The Blue Rogues is at 28 so I do have a lot of spots open and I will keep it listed in private mode for another week until everyone that would like to join can get in.

If you have no idea what Firefly or Serenity is, theres some links here: Bunch of Links

Then for direct access to the movie site where the crew is listed: Movie site link

Good to see SoA World is still around Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: