Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOAWorld: Where Are They Now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic
Author Message
Sleven



Joined: 20 Jan 2016
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newcomer Sleven here. Big fan of the game and I just noticed this board.

Guess I arrived late to the party. Better late then never right?
Heres hoping for SoAL for PC. If Valkyria Chronicles can do it so can SKIES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Spazz
S T E E L


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 1265
Location: Chucktown, SC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to SOAWorld!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ftr



Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn this place is still going? You guys sure know how to stick around Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JPV3



Joined: 03 Jul 2016
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so uhh. this is the first time i've checked this board in at least 8 or 9 years.

i caught a nostalgia trip hard earlier today on youtube when some tracks from the OST popped up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a skies of arcadia/sega discord? if not..we should start one! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sheer



Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It it good to know. Thank you for information and I greet you:)
_________________
preparat na lysienie dla mezczyzn jämföra räntor sparkonto objawy impotencji u mężczyzn penisförstorning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Treilance
QUOTE, BUY, PRINT!


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 348
Location: Illuminati Headquarters (Planing New World Order parking spaces)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cue Where Are they Now Montage Music*

Fina continues to fight the evils of Animu

rtil started his own business sell used condos to old people

Spazz is now a United States Senator

Porthos turned out to be a Cylon and was spaced.

Shinzo OD'd on pixie sticks at a family reunion in Appalachia

Bear attempted to discover a new form of bagel manufacturing to combat the bagel famine in New York.

Luigi still denies SoA2 will ever happen and he's probably right.

Daioh graduated from Harvard with a C average.

Kyyp returned to his homeworld.

Aroihkin never stopped being a bad ass.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NiceGuyEddie



Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 136
Location: Hemer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still work as an accountant. \o/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if any would remember me?

I probably haven't posted here in around fifteen years or more...

I still remember telling Eddie that Maiden were terrible so often. I retracty statement, they're ok I suppose... Wink
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that


Believe it or not, I'm a lawyer now. Who the hell saw that coming? I deal with road traffic accident litigation. I've also published a book on Kindle this year (Incarnate). I'm about 3/4 through my second book's first draft now!
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that


Believe it or not, I'm a lawyer now. Who the hell saw that coming? I deal with road traffic accident litigation. I've also published a book on Kindle this year (Incarnate). I'm about 3/4 through my second book's first draft now!

congrats my dude. now that we've made it irl, our next mission is to successfully petition sega for the production soa2, thus incurring the skies of arcadia world renaissance. we'll be kings, kings i tell you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that


Believe it or not, I'm a lawyer now. Who the hell saw that coming? I deal with road traffic accident litigation. I've also published a book on Kindle this year (Incarnate). I'm about 3/4 through my second book's first draft now!

congrats my dude. now that we've made it irl, our next mission is to successfully petition sega for the production soa2, thus incurring the skies of arcadia world renaissance. we'll be kings, kings i tell you.


I did a playthrough recently and ho boy, it still has it in spades. Seems shorter than I remember it - Yafutoma only took me like four hours tops.
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that


Believe it or not, I'm a lawyer now. Who the hell saw that coming? I deal with road traffic accident litigation. I've also published a book on Kindle this year (Incarnate). I'm about 3/4 through my second book's first draft now!

congrats my dude. now that we've made it irl, our next mission is to successfully petition sega for the production soa2, thus incurring the skies of arcadia world renaissance. we'll be kings, kings i tell you.


I did a playthrough recently and ho boy, it still has it in spades. Seems shorter than I remember it - Yafutoma only took me like four hours tops.


i have to make a horrible confession - i have still not played Legends. i have a copy, i even have a Wii to play it on. i just haven't gotten around to it. if only it was on a much more convenient hardware platform that i use 10+ hours a day... gee i wonder what that could be.

but i'm a few years overdue for another SoA replay - Legends or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
rtil wrote:
Poisson, LLP wrote:
Oh, and if anyone remembers that comic rtil drew? Yeah I still have that as a keepsake.


i still have it, too. it's horrible and i love it.

in fact i even i came across pieces of the original while cleaning my closet last week.


Hah, grand stuff. How've you been keeping my sir?

Give me a can of soda, I'll still shake it up and aggravate literally everything around me. My hair is just long now though as opposed to spiked. I turned into Johan Hegg.

work as a full time artist/animator now so i guess all that skies of arcadia fanart paid off.

now i know who you are, lol. what are you up to besides that


Believe it or not, I'm a lawyer now. Who the hell saw that coming? I deal with road traffic accident litigation. I've also published a book on Kindle this year (Incarnate). I'm about 3/4 through my second book's first draft now!

congrats my dude. now that we've made it irl, our next mission is to successfully petition sega for the production soa2, thus incurring the skies of arcadia world renaissance. we'll be kings, kings i tell you.


I did a playthrough recently and ho boy, it still has it in spades. Seems shorter than I remember it - Yafutoma only took me like four hours tops.


i have to make a horrible confession - i have still not played Legends. i have a copy, i even have a Wii to play it on. i just haven't gotten around to it. if only it was on a much more convenient hardware platform that i use 10+ hours a day... gee i wonder what that could be.

but i'm a few years overdue for another SoA replay - Legends or not.


Nani the fornicate? You need to resolve this asap. I wound up dropping £70 to get a copy back. Was sat at my desk at work and had a little crisis over selling it all those years back heh.
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poisson, LLP



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Yorkshire, UK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally if you're interested in the book:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ms-android-sonymobile&tbm=isch&q=maark+abbott+incarnate&nfpr=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPypGunLXaAhWDDsAKHTDMDEcQvgUIRigB&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=3
_________________
"I beg you to overlook any offense that I may have caused" kek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rtil



Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i'll check it out. and yeah, it's probably been years since i bought the game on ebay or amazon or wherever the hell i found it - and like many other games, it's been collecting dust, waiting for me to play it. if only i had the lack of discipline of my former high school self, i would've binged it many times over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group