Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lands of Ice AR glitch fix for PAL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
Meowzy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Lands of Ice AR glitch fix for PAL? Reply with quote

Hey guys! I don't know how many people still go to these forums, but I hope someone can help me out here.

I've recently started replaying Skies of Arcadia Legends and used a few Action Replay codes to help me get through the game a little easier, which included the All Discoveries code. So yeah, when I got to the Lands of Ice I ran into that glitch where the game freezes before you can reach the dungeon. I figured it wouldn't be a problem because if you use a different code to reset the Discoveries to zero, it'll fix the glitch. It wasn't until I actually got to this point in the game that I realized I missed one vital detail.

There is no PAL version of the No Discoveries code. So I'm stuck.

Does anyone know how to translate the NTSC version of that code to PAL? Or maybe another way to get around this problem? I really don't feel like restarting the game, because it took me like 30 hours of playtime to get to this point and I was keeping up with all the sidequests too. Maria, Piastol, crewmembers, bounties... All of it. All my blood, sweat and tears went into this savefile. Please help me fix it!
ADnova

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give this a shot:
Code:
V5QT-TU3E-FDDM3
4GV0-M45T-J528F
Meowzy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That did it! Looks like it's the Aurora discovery that crashed my game last time, but with the Discoveries reset it popped up just fine.

Gosh, thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am I get to finish this savefile.
Ardin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem, in same place, but this code didn't help to me...
Mb it's important, i come here after Auriga fight, before Dark Rift, for skyfight with Bug and stuck after fight. My ship fly only before load and just 1-2 sec. This way i try to reach Dark Rift entrance for script scene, but riff stop me, and i can't pass trough Crying or Very sad
Need code for NTSC
Dao2-SKP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a late replay but try:

3NW5-W7UD-662ER
1XMW-6HTP-GG6F9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: