Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a teaser anymore :P Albatross (3?) Dreamcast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
Dao2-SKP

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Not a teaser anymore :P Albatross (3?) Dreamcast Reply with quote

Sending some pics of my "Albatross 3" all hooked up and running SoA to someone so I though't I'd show a few here Smile

Last edited by Dao2-SKP on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dao2-SKP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I finally took proper pictures of my entire game collection/gaming setup. If you're interested in seeing them they are on dtoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Dao2-SKP/gaming-setup-room-of-doom-mega-contest-mega-pic-heavy--242300.phtml

There's some other pretty spiffy SoA stuff as well if you are interested, but here are some proper pics of the Albatross (3?)

If you look at the blog you'll notice I was lazy and reused all 3 of these pics cause I didn't feel like opening it up again Razz But basically it's a case mod for a dreamcast ;p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: