Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opinion** Skies of Arcadia Using Valkyria Chronicle's CANVAS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia
View previous topic View next topic
MAESTRO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Opinion** Skies of Arcadia Using Valkyria Chronicle's CANVAS Reply with quote

Okay so its been a long time and i dont know if this has been on topic already but what do you think about using the CANVAS engine from Valkyria Chronicles to make Skies of Arcadia, and honestly even a Remake with Voice acting would be amazing, and who knows they might even make an anime, what do you guys think????
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galcian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think the canvas engine would be a nice fit. Its zoom capabilities (like the overhead map to 3rd person transition) would make for some very cool ship battle shots.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad people dont think i'm crazy lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> Skies of Arcadia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: