Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help on Bounties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic
RoyZuKaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Help on Bounties Reply with quote

Hey. I'm a new member and a skies of arcadia fan. I need to ask some of you other fans for help with a problem wich none of the guides seem to be able to help me with.

I'm playing the Dreamcast version of skies of arcadia and my problem is that the bounties are not appearing!!!
I've defeated the ones you have to do like the first one black beard, but the sailors guilds will not give me any form of rewards or even achknowledge that i've defeated a bounty. I looked at the guides and went back to Maramba after completing the temple but the Larso clan guy hasn't appeared. I'm already up to the part in the game where i'm getting the blue moon Crystal and not got any bounties.

Does anyone know what the problem is. Are there no bounties in this version? Am I doing something wrong?
RoyZuKaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I've done some research since posting this and I'd like to rephrase my question in case someone gives me this obvious answer and makes me feel stupid.

"Is the bounty hunting side quest only on 'Skies of Arcadia Legends'?"
I'm playing the old Dreamcast version.
LumensAquilae
I get by with a little help from my friends

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the bounties were added to Legends, they weren't in the original DC release.

Though on the bright side, the DC version had higher quality music and some sharper textures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skies of Arcadia World Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: